International Taxation

We Help You Do Business Internationally

New Jersey Certified Public Accountant Hy Appelbaum can help assist you with your international taxation issues.

We provide services for:

  • Income source rules
  • Allocations of deductions
  • Foreign corporations owned by U.S. persons
  • Controlled foreign corporations
  • Taxation of foreign persons with U. S. activities or income
  • Foreign tax credits

Please contact us for more information on our services.